Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Just Say, "No" to Food Pushers

In our most recent newsletter (click the link below to read)
https://DBJFitness.fitproconnect.com/Newsletter/12/4/2013
There were some strategies to help you avoid the "Food Pushers".  Food pushers are individuals who push up wanted food on.  They are the people who want you to try this or try that and for some reason or another don't want to take "no" for an answer.

Here are a couple of sample scenarios from the newsletter:

Food Pusher #1- "Try this new treat I made, you'll love it"
I'm Stuffed Response- "I wish I had room right now"

Food Pusher #2- "I know this dish is your favorite, hand me your plate"
Stalling Response- "I really can't wait to have some in a bit"

Tell me about your strategies for avoiding the "Food Pushers" in your life?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger